New and exclusive to Street Tree Care Limited are our innovative, patent pending Pavement Protectors.
Pavement Protectors are the only product on the market designed specifically to redirect tree roots downward to minimum depth of 30cms beneath pavement surfaces, and are proving to be a popular with councils and consumers.
For more information, trade price list, distribution opportunities please contact us.
- Unique design and structure encourages growth of tree roots downwards.
- Protects paving from damage whist allowing the tree to grow.
- Economical to purchase and install, especially in comparison with repairing pavement surfaces and public insurance accident claims.
- Inhibits pedestrian trip hazards.
- Improves the aesthetics of urban street environments.
- Easy to install.
- Pavement kerb forms the fourth enclosure, minimising installation cost & time.
- Standard and bespoke options available, including branding opportunities, council logo, tree name, street name etc.
- Strong and durable product, designed to be lightweight.
- Mix of coloured concrete top, (density 2200 kg/mm3), lightweight fibre reinforced pre-cast concrete (density 1100-1200 kg/mm3).
- Pavement kerb forms the fourth enclosure, minimising installation cost & time
- Design & Branding can be cast into the surface of the Pavement Protector
- Mix of coloured concrete top (density 2200 kg/mm3) and lightweight fibre reinforced pre-cast concrete (density 1100-1200 kg/mm3) to ensure good strength and aesthetics alongside a lightweight product
- Unique structure of the Pavement Protector protects the existing paving from damage while allowing the tree to grow
- Branding options for Pavement Protector surface are available
- Pavement Protector available as a standard or bespoke specification
Pavement Protector with Westminster branding
Pavement Protector with branding installed at Monck St SW1